I Made an Error in Judgement...

Guitar Dude

The Guitar Forum
Staff member
Administrator
Founding Member
HMFIC
A couple of months ago, I rescinded the rule about no political posts being allowed anywhere in this forum, and created a political Post subforum in the Off-Topic section, Well, it got out of hand, and we may have lost some good members because of it. I will not stand having good members leave the forum because of the actions of a few politically motivated individuals. Therefore, I've deleted the political subforum, and am reinstating the NO POLITICAL POSTS rule.

bridget_murphy837

Founding Member
A couple of months ago, I rescinded the rule about no political posts being allowed anywhere in this forum, and created a political Post subforum in the Off-Topic section, Well, it got out of hand, and we may have lost some good members because of it. I will not stand having good members leave the forum because of the actions of a few politically motivated individuals. Therefore, I've deleted the political subforum, and am reinstating the NO POLITICAL POSTS rule.
Reinstating the "no political posts" rule is a way to refocus the forum on its original purpose and to ensure that members feel comfortable and respected in the community. Moreover there are several other places to discuss political matter instead discussing that matter here.

Top Bottom