Justin Guitar Beginner Course

ajepi61

Founding Member
YouTube isn't good for reliability it's to much self opinionated bullsh*t and very little facts the content makers are the most guilty I research everything they claim..

OP
OP
Guitar Dude

Guitar Dude

The Guitar Forum
Staff member
Administrator
Founding Member
HMFIC
YouTube isn't good for reliability it's to much self opinionated bullsh*t and very little facts the content makers are the most guilty I research everything they claim..
What does that have to do with Justin's course?

ajepi61

Founding Member
It's all good I have no respect for YouTubers the vast majority do nothing but spread BS like I said self opinionated crap that doesn't work in 2024 I read that YouTube guitar content is dying because of this exact reason..I'm 62 years old and been playing guitar 51 years I also had a successful music career of 19 years before I was diagnosed with D.I.S.H I also worked for sigma sound studio in Philadelphia for 10 years..my point is to much BS with these YouTubers..

OP
OP
Guitar Dude

Guitar Dude

The Guitar Forum
Staff member
Administrator
Founding Member
HMFIC
You obviously haven't looked at Justin's YT channel.

ajepi61

Founding Member
Then maybe you should shut the fuck up until you know what you're talking about.
Hey asshole who do you think your too your lucky your sitting on your fat ass behind your computer because I can guarantee who wouldn't run your mouth facing me I don't give a fuck who you think you are you don't talk to people like that buddy I would pull you're tongue right out of your mouth and make you eat it

Top Bottom