Seems like the prejudices against Cannabis is ending.

Diary Of An Axeman

Founding Member
I haven't smoked in years, but it is about time they ended this stupid Prohibition on Marijuana.
It was ridiculous, alcohol is far more harmful and doesn't make people act violent .

Many claim the reason was because of racial reasons, BS .... it's because I stead of making people violent, destructive with their lives and doing tge body harm, it only calms them down and makes people think , instead of being Impulsive like alcohol .
The real reason they had a Prohibition on Marijuana, was because of the 1960's/ Hippy Culture.

I joke with my friends, " A drunk with want drive, crash or cause a fight in the bar ....a Stoner will just want to call a cab or want to start a band " .

thebird55

Founding Member
I haven't smoked in years, but it is about time they ended this stupid Prohibition on Marijuana.
It was ridiculous, alcohol is far more harmful and doesn't make people act violent .

Many claim the reason was because of racial reasons, BS .... it's because I stead of making people violent, destructive with their lives and doing the body harm, it only calms them down and makes people think , instead of being Impulsive like alcohol .
The real reason they had a Prohibition on Marijuana, was because of the 1960's/ Hippy Culture.

I joke with my friends, " A drunk with want drive, crash or cause a fight in the bar ....a Stoner will just want to call a cab or want to start a band " .
It is still illegal here. The penal system is a huge industry, especially here in Georgia, and it supports a lot of other businesses. Like the vendors who sell inmates snacks, shampoo, toothpaste, writing paper, etc. Then there's the uniforms, slides, and other stuff supplied to inmates. Somebody makes money from all that. Make weed legal in Georgia, and those industries might just collapse. Can't have that. I'm surprised that they just recently let us buy stuff like Delta-8 and THCa in Georgia.

Top Bottom