Hey all, Scott here.

W

Web Magic Studio

Hi all, just wanted to drop a note to confirm that people are actually looking at this...

BillHud

Founding Member
Bill, here. I do electronics repair in my spare time (I’m an Industrial Electrician by trade). My “collection” includes Breedlove, Epiphone and Line 6 (I have 21 Variaxes at the moment). Looking forward to discussions with fellow enthusiasts!

Guitar Dude

The Guitar Forum
Staff member
Administrator
Founding Member
HMFIC
Bill, here. I do electronics repair in my spare time (I’m an Industrial Electrician by trade). My “collection” includes Breedlove, Epiphone and Line 6 (I have 21 Variaxes at the moment). Looking forward to discussions with fellow enthusiasts!
Hey @BillHud welcome to the forum! Looking forward to learning more about your electronics projects!

Conner Guitart

Founding Member
Greetings all. Kurt Conner here of Conner Guitart. Although guitars are already pieces of art, I feel too many look alike. My goal is to reimagine them by combining guitars and art to arrive at instruments that are as unique as the music people create with them.
This forum/site has a rich structure - kind of a one-stop-hub for all things guitar - and I would love to see it gain some momentum.

Top Bottom